1. No one owes you anything - not the government, your employer, your family, or your spouse. To rejoice in living you must invent your own future and be an entrepreneur of your life.
2. Global chaos is the major force in your life. Love it or hate it, but don't whine ? take advantage of the infinite possibilities now available to you in our worked of constant flow.
3. You have no ultimate safety, security or guarantees, so don't expect any. What you have are endless opportunities to rearrange your priorities and life direction.
4. Your life is an adventure, a journey through time. There are no lasting arrival points and no lasting endings. You just keep moving.
5. Everything is flow. You live on a boat in a river, flowing in whitewater from the alleged reference points of yesterday to the utter unknown of tomorrow. Learn how to say "hello" and "goodbye" with grace and style.
6. All of us must learn how to renew ourselves and everything else around us -- through peaks and valleys, beginnings and endings. There are no lasting moorings, only becoming as fully finite as you can, within ongoing change.
7. There are two prerequisites for taking this journey through life: a healthy body and a successful financial plan. However, both foster a false illusion of immortality.
8. The best way to guide your life through infinite change is to follow your values and your vision. Like a rudder, your values will keep you on a course your integrity prefers. Like a sail, your vision will pull you ahead into legitimate expectations.
9. Your best future happens when you have the courage to: be trained, reach, risk, dare, and leap. Embrace the unknown ahead. Live on the outer edge of your possibilities, not on the inner edge of your security.
10. How you conduct the journey is up to you. Your best choices are these: Be definite as you stay in motion. Commit and be flexible. Ride the waves.
11. Everyone on earth is linked to the same destiny. We share the same air, water, food, and capacities for total destruction. We are in each other's hands.
12. Learn how to grow older and better. Achieve Mastery as a human generalist - model wholeness, wisdom, and caring. Leave a legacy that makes a difference.